estate agency services
Selling Your Property
Advising you on how to introduce your home to the property market to maximise its potential and achieve the best price is our primary aim.
While we understand that moving home can be an emotional process and we will do all that we can to ensure a smooth transition by keeping things simple, we will focus on obtaining the best financial outcome for you. Our emphasis is on quality and detail, starting with our initial instructions from you, to ensure the sale proceeds effortlessly.
All domestic properties in Scotland advertised for sale require a Home Report. We can instruct a Chartered Surveyor to provide this for you or refer you to them for you to instruct directly. We will guide you through the pre-sale process before meeting you at home to discuss your needs and expectations, on putting your home up for sale.
On being instructed we shall set up the marketing of your home in accordance with your instructions.
Our Services Include:
- A market appraisal of your home and initial instruction consultation.
- Instruction of the Home Report including the Energy Performance Certificate (EPC).
- Preparation of high quality property particulars for distribution incorporating detailed photography, EPC and floor plans.
- Introduction to the market: For Sale sign, our website, insertion on the Rightmove portal and an office display.
- Automated matching service, ensuring pre-qualified buyers receive information on your home when introduced on-line.
- Individual marketing approach and strategy.
- Instruction of Press Advertising – adverts are charged at cost as an outlay.
- Viewings by potential purchasers will be arranged. We can carry out accompanied viewings at an extra cost.
- Feedback online through our website and client Log-in.
- Competitive fees and combined fees for estate agency and conveyancing.
- Receiving Offers or fixing a Closing Date, where there are two or more parties interested in making you an offer.